Thursday, September 27, 2012

March 28!

So I guess when I wrote THIS POST...

...I lied.

I was, in fact, pregnant (though I didn't know it at the time).

We are beyond thrilled to be having a baby! I am at 14 weeks, and our baby is about 3 1/2 inches long. We just had our first real OB appointment last week and got a few pictures from the ultrasound :) Notice the typo: "Heather BeLong" Bahahaha!

(Jenny said she had a hard time knowing what was what, so I have added extra labels for your viewing pleasure).









And my favorite...


Wigga Wha?!! (Kinda Creepy)




HAhahaha, I'm so funny (I think) ;)

Okay, but seriously, how can you go wrong with this combo?



Our baby is gonna be awesome.

As far as pregnancy goes... I have had it pretty easy. I was one of the lucky ones who got through the first trimester without any morning sickness. In fact, before I had an ultrasound, I was having a hard time believing I was actually pregnant, because through these first 14 weeks, I have felt so normal. Hallelujah! If all my pregnancies are like this, I might just have to have a million babies.

Sometimes I feel like March 28th can't come soon enough! I want to hold my little baby in my arms! But most the time I think I'd better just enjoy the easy, quiet, go-and-do-as-I-please lifestyle while I still can.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I'm so excited for you guys!! Are you wanting to find out the gender? You guys are going to have one cute babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! Hope you keep feeling great and have a joyful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete