Friday, August 24, 2012

Wrapping it up. Packing it up.

I know I said this before, but our time in Vegas is REALLY winding down now. One week from today we'll pack it up and hit the road. That is... pack up what's left.

Remember the aforementioned car troubles? Well, since we lack confidence in the Subaru's ability to go the "extra mile," we hired a guy to haul it home, with 70% of our things inside of it. It leaves today, so we had to pick and choose what we could and couldn't live without for a week.


Here you can see that while we CAN live without a desk, we CAN'T live without our computer/TV.


And while I'm packing it up at home, Evan's wrapping it up at work.

Today he gives his final presentation (a review of his internship) to his superiors. He left this morning looking very handsome and professional and I know he will do an awesome job!




I helped him design his power point, and it reminded me... We are in this together! And we really do make a great team. His successes are my successes, his failures my failures, and vice versa. Marriage is the best! Especially when you have a husband who is as wonderful as mine. I'm super proud of him for all his hard work this summer. He really made a positive impact on the company, and I know they would love to have him come back and work for them after graduation. This internship really was a huge blessing. The experience Evan had, and the relationships/connections he made will benefit him long after this Summer is over.

So, Vegas. I really hate you. But I kind of love you. And I know I'll never forget you. Thanks for a happy, hot, successful summer, filled with good friends and lots of fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment