Monday, July 23, 2012

22 on the 22nd

We celebrated my golden birthday this weekend :) It was absolutely perfect, all thanks to my amazing hubby!

We spent Friday night at the Hard Rock Hotel, lounging by their beach-themed pools. 

Mmm... lovely...








Saturday morning we enjoyed a giant, mouith-watering breakfast at "The Egg & I." I'm sure I've never enjoyed biscuits and gravy quite so much as I did that morning. YUM!


THEN we made our way to Henderson, to partake of the heavenly deliciousness that is Rita's Italian Ice (my favorite treat when we lived in PA)


We made several shopping stops (just to pass the time) on our way to the Venetian...


...where my tedious quest to find some Shock Tarts finally came to an end! This shop is basically like a miniature, pink Willy Wonka factory.


I savored each bite of said candy, while I sat in a state of complete bliss, watching The Phantom of The Opera! 



I'm pretty stinkin' blessed to have such a good life, filled with people that I love. All 22 years have been something worth celebrating, and I suspect that my 23rd year of life may just be my best year yet!

1 comment: