Friday, July 20, 2012

Scanography Freebie!






I've heard it referred to as scan art, scanner photography, or scanography; I don't even know if it is considered to be an official form of art-making, but it should be, because it's sawwweet! We had a "scanography" assignment in one of my classes and I loved it so much that I convinced Ev to buy a fancy little scanner for Christmas! This is part of the first piece I created with it. I pulled this stuff out of my Mom's front yard, arranged it on the scanner glass, and scanned it at some ridiculously high dpi... (then threw in a little bit of creative editing) and voila! Easy peasy. Seriously, you should all try this. It is addicting.

I designed this poster set in two different colors. If you like 'em, you can have 'em! Download your favorite color in an 11x17 poster format, and don't forget to leave some love. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment